Get featured on IGERSUNSOED and BUNNYHOUSE VINTAGE BAG ! WOHOOOO!

9:17 AM Rima Ramadhania 0 Comments


so, I was tagged my photo in instagram with @igersunsoed and @bunnyhouse_vintagebag. of course I event dont mind about it, I dont expect anything. until my closest friend tells me about my act for tagging some photos in several unsoed's account like @unsoedbaday @unsoedcantik @unsoedhits (I know its kinda weird because I didnt do like this before) and she told me that my "other friends" gossiping like hell behind me. in the same times I got angry, but I evaluate my self. oh ya, I supposely not easy to get  angry, but this is my effort to become known in unsoed's surroundings. I do something. doing this. I dont feel ashamed with it. 
be a victim of gossiping is like a hell, they judge you and harsh you. and they doing that sh** behind you. until you hear some rumour from your close friend. and it hurts because, the mask behind it is your "playmates". OMG, I dont like that. but, I realize that the easiest way to know about your true friend is when you tried to make a little mistakes and then, just saw what their react. if they talk about it behind you, you better re-think about their status.
I'm so proud of my self yet for tagging photo in several unsoed's well known channel like @IGERSUNSOED and finally I got featured and my photo already on their post. hahaha. for you who gossiping me behind, this is for you. let my achievement speaks louder.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: