What I've read in 2022

12:20 AM Rima Ramadhania 0 Comments

here i dropped my current reading just to share how 30 minutes per day of power read make a big difference in my life, I even finished my old book which I read 1 years ago and never been done before, feel so happy and proud tho, totally.

how to finished a book? make a time to read, period.
only 30 minutes per a day, you'll be surprised!

1. man search for meaning by frankl e. victor
2. islamic parenting "pendidikan anak metode nabi" oleh syaikh jamal abdurrahman
3. surrounded by idiots by thomas erikson
4. lean in by sheryl sandberg
5. amalan muslimah dimasa haid dan nifas pustaka imam asy-syafii
6. love for imperfect things by haemin sunim

and still counting till the end of this year.. i am so happy for this accomplishment bcs i am so focused on get done several book that I bought in 2021 or early 2022 after gather my own personal motivation finally here I come.. 

ended up with 6 books and more of books in progress.. such a great things!! yeah for sure.. I also getting ready for my after grad school  test in next november 2022 (re-learn toefl and basic math also doing some research for literature inspiration so on..)
well i must say that it quite challenging during my very 1st pregnancy.. so i have to proud of my self because i do have a strong willingness eventho its so hard to come back after 5 years full time work never study even get done 1 book per year so yeah. 

well there are 2 more books in my kindle device gotta read them bcs one of it is in the middle of the end page, but i must be enjoyed. right?
reading must be enjoyable act, some of it become our enforce meditation, to be short reading a book is where you can reconnect with your own true self when you can hear your inner voices and do positive self talk to contemplate with this unpredictable equation of life. 

Life must be full of enjoyment if we know who we are and who we want to be in future, shaping our self, preparing for the battle (because everyone has their own battlefield) inside and outside, reconnected with the first energy and remembering the reasons why i have to move is the good thing we ever do. 

Sometimes we lost sight, we over drain, we must hang on even the result isnt come yet.. be patient, still moving even a little step one was counted and make a difference.. changing will appear as we hope it come, as soon as possible☺aamiin

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: