AIESEC in my opinion!

1:28 AM Rima Ramadhania 0 Comments

 Lead Session

 Education Speak collaborate with EFEC UNSOED
 ulfa as our LCP AIESEC in UNSOED for 16/17


For me, join with AIESEC is my favorite life record. because I learn a lot of things, a lot. I always feeling thirsty for knowledge. I want more, do more and achieve more.
first why I run so fast to lifting my self into this position its because I want to get a better future, a good financial security, I want to become rich futhermore to being social influencer. but, when I think more deeper and in the point I got new value. that value is empower.
and I feel like I am the result of that value. I'm remembering my best friend (my 1st coach) she is Desbolita. desbol teach me with so many life knowledge. yeah, its not about biology, chemistry, law, or physic. no, but it's about life. how you can empower your self first and then how can strong enough to empower other. OMG, for sure I cant imagine my self if I never met with her before. she make me to always ignite my spirit, to always get up when falls, take every opportunity, and the main point is the closeness with GOD. when she graduate from unsoed, maybe I am the only one who cries to let her go. I'm too scared to facing the real life without her advice. but, she always put her believe on me. she told me, that you can be more independent without me. (OMG I even cry to wrote this status frown emoticon ). Desbolita teach me a lot, I'm her coachee. back to aiesec, how big the power of that value. empower can lead other's life better. empower can speed up the change that we want for better indonesia. I invite you all to know more about this organization. AIESEC, the organization which can lift you to another part of your life, can shape your knowledge, your character, to become a good leader for your self, and for indonesia.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: