Surprise Dinner with my fams!

10:55 PM Rima Ramadhania 0 Comments

Tomorrow night, my mom didn't cooking for dinner so i decide wasn't eating but my aunty and uncle invited me for dinner in Merdeka Cimone Tangerang street "Uduk rice & See Food Mas Iman 45"
┐(‾‾Ï–‾‾┐) (┌‾‾Ï–‾‾)┌
We went by car at 08.00 p.m. And arrived at 8.27 p.m.

my aunty asked for cah kangkung and cumi goreng tepung also ikan bakar !!
Very delicious dinner :) thanks ya Allah..
But, my brother asked for fried chicken and many more he was very greedy.. hahaha

There three type of sauce, the first one is soy(a) sauce mix with a small piece of green chili it's so hot but sweety!! The second one is pecel sauce it's medium hot and the last is usual sauce..
I like to soy(a) sauce mix with a small piece of green chili the taste is better.. hmmm yums :)

We drinks hot tea without sugar so rather bitter.. but, my brother drinks teh botol sosro with ice cube, he's always different with us! And now my brother can not moved from his seat because he full!!!
Oh noooooo

After we dinner, my uncle carried us* (I and my brother) for came home..
We arrived at home at 10.35 a.m. But no matter because i was
felling so full and big thank you for my lovely aunty and ucle :D

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: