NO BAD DREAM, SLEEP LIKE A TOP!!

5:30 PM Rima Ramadhania 0 Comments

Thanks God, overtonigth i'm sleeping well.. No bad dream and get up earlier for getting delicious breakfast :)
But, i'm not yet to finish my overlap homework! Huh (breathlessness)!!!

Today, i want to clean my bedroom..
Oh ya, may i tell you about my bedroom??
Oke, because you silent i think the reason YA!! Hahaha ;)

GREEN BEDROOM !!
that is name of my bedroom 'cause dominan colour is green♥
i choose green actually because MY- MINUS-EYES ! I need green atmosphere it can relax my eyes..

In my bedroom there're many book in the bookcase, my daily schedule, electric Fan (helping world from global warming☺), my lovely Computer, chewy springbed, headphone, accessoris,pillow and my creative handmade !!






There's my handmade of "MY BIG DREAM" hanging in the wall, Miley Cyrus's photo and Katy Perry's photo in the wall i got it from magazine, and overlap of my exam result..

In this room, almost all of my time i waste here!! gotta slepping, gotta study, gotta watching dvd, listening music and this is comfortable place for crying!! Hahaha
That is my bedroom the winner of comfortable place in my house >:D

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: