My 1st Post :D

12:31 AM Rima Ramadhania 0 Comments

hello, very happy 'cause i already get my new blog. Here i 'll share everything i do in my daily habits.. Haha
allright, almost forget to introduce my self..
My name is Rima Ramadhania, my friends call me Rima :)

I school in 1 Senior High School Tangerang and well-known as internasional high school either in Tangerang.. It's awesome for me can school in smanitra cause so difficult to join in smanitra. it's so special :)
Oke, i'm in second class i chosee science because i want to be a scientist and researcher !! Amin

I have more Best Friend such as Nuke Filiana Ardini, Citra Nuramelia, Fadhia Tigrisha and Dhamma Khantina they're my bestfriend in Junior High School and certainly until now !
In Senior High School my Best Friend is Erika Vinariyanti, Ghina Nisrina Adilasari, Fitri Amalia, and Purwati Rahayu :D they're trully make me happy when i sad and we always share about our complication trouble and sometimes we get freaky! Hahahaha and get high imagination.. We laught together and help each other that's Best Friend!!!

Okey, i think enough for today! I wanna take my homework and do it cause in monday maybe i get exam.. Wish me always lucky yaa ! Hehe

once again I LOVE MY LIFE and EVERYTHING INSIDE OF MY SELF !!♥♥

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: