THE THING THAT I WANTED SO MUCH PART III

10:11 PM Rima Ramadhania 0 Comments

HI PEEEPPPSSS....

I will gonna tell you what I really wanted in this year and next year (2015-2016). so much thing that I desperated want to happen into a reality. I hope Allah will ease my path aamiin
so here we go...

1. I want to be a leader in BEM UNSOED ( I expecting my self as a minister of Pengabdian Masyarakat) I'll volunter my self, oh I hope they will see my track record in a good way of organization (soon in July 2015)
 2. I want to be a participant in national/international event 

be a delegates of Aiesec winter session December 2015

3. I dream to going a trip, MUN or conference abroad in East Asia, America or Europe
Go abroad!!!
HMUN
4. writing a biography book by my self. my journey and my story (2016 released)


You Might Also Like

0 komentar: