MY ACHIEVEMENT IN 2014- EARLY 2015

7:56 AM Rima Ramadhania 2 Comments

hallo peps, how do you do?
well it been a loooooooong time, I didn't posting the story in 2014-2015. yeah, you must know it goes up and down.
but, I do really feels so grateful already through any challenge. I hope it will be my boogie jumping to take me into a high level. I understand to be a success person, must sacrified, hold up his/her urge and be more discipline. I hope, I can be a better person every each day aamiin.
well this is my achievement, I wrote that not to show you how much the good thing ever done in my life. but it's a reminder for all my effort to achieve my big dream and the happiness coming through in your soul if you can catch your dream do come true...

I can do it, I can do the best,
I deserve it. success is my right.


 Resmi jadi anggota NGO level nasional I-YES (Indonesian Youth Educate and Social) dan diberi jabatan menjadi Sekretaris I-YES Indonesia 2015-2017

 Penerima Beasiswa PPA Dikti 2015 dengan Rangking Pertama dari Prodi S-1 Fabio Unsoed total score 78,8% (pas lihat di file bapendik) hihi

 Asisten Laboratorium Sistematika Tumbuhan 2015

 Calon Mapres Fabio Unsoed 2015 rangking 15 Besar IPK tertinggi
(gue nyesel banget gak bikin LKTI buat memperjuangkan mimpi jadi Mapres gue karena alasan waktu yang gak ada saking sibuknya) nyesel banget, dan dijadiin pelajaran.

 Ketua PKM Penelitian 2015

 Sekretaris Kementrian Pengabdian Masyarakat BEM UNSOED 
Kabinet Harmoni Perubahan 2015

Bisa diskusi bareng A saat kunjungan BEM ITS ke Unsoed untuk ngebahas UU Minerba 2015
 (ini adalah mimpi gue bareng A supaya bisa 1 meja di dalam suatu acara nasional atau internasional, alhamdulillah kecapai)
 Lolos seleksi Future Leader Summit acara nasional mengumpulkan 240 pemuda terpilih se-indonesia untuk duduk bersama mencari pemecahan masalah indonesia
 Lolos seleksi Aiesec Unsoed dan jadi member Aiesec Unsoed 2015, gue berharap bisa jadi vice president divisi OGCDP sebelum lulus kuliah bulan Juni 2016

You Might Also Like

2 komentar: