LIFE WILL HIT YOU, are you ready?

12:53 AM Rima Ramadhania 0 Comments

hello,
umh, very absurd for opening tho.
because it was took so long for me to opened my blog again and wrote something that happened in my life.
then I decide to do it, today! filling my old blog with a story.

hey my old blog, how are you?
how's your life? (this is very stupid question I've asked)
well, your life is so booooooooooooring right? because I never wrote anything even a single words for you.

from where I have to start? very awkwarddddddddd....
so yeah, ummhhh...
if you do asking the same question for me, so I have to start from this....
my life is very challenging, boring and awesome at that time.
I almost lost my self in duty, I lost my passion, I lost my desire and I lost the direction!!!
it quite scared, but I realize that I have to facing it.

I overwhelmed with saddness, high expectation that never turned into reality, all the problems that hit me continously, and there's no one that support me.

I lost my self for 6 months, there's no desire to do "your best", procastinate almost in everything, even I never do sunnah things again. I am lost!

in my mind, I need space. I need my time to find my self again and reflect.
I already facing all the problems and fix them one by one with my last energy. My relationship with my friends is getting better and I decide to change the way of thinking because it was a key! perspective is everything.
but, it need a time and I am struggling for that.
to be great person we have to patient and appreciate all the things in life (for big one nor small one). then, I tried my best to be better person.

I hope Allah leads me with his light.
aamiin.



You Might Also Like

0 komentar: