QUARTER LIFE CRISIS

8:28 AM Rima Ramadhania 0 Comments

oh hallo human...

its been a long time no see (classic opening right? ehehe)
so yeah here I am, after struggling with this whole new world for me. to make it short, after graduation a lot of pressure in my back and I feel it. they are so real... and I am facing any disturbing moment, unrealistic expectation also unstable emotion. let we say it as a quarter life crisis!!! 

after a very long journey being a job seeker, I ended up being banker and working in south jakarta. I ever think after I get done with find a job my life will be much much better than before but in real life is another problem come one by one. and the worst part is I am still thinking what I didn't have...
I am struggling since day 1. I am so proud be part of the banking system and taking a role as marketing and communication departement's staff. but behind the shadow I am suffering... every single day, I am not fully happy and almost losing my self there.
its not because the company but the environment.
I usually didnt feel fit in there... but I love my job! definitely.
I worked so hard to get there and worked so hard to stay. until one day, I realized this is not a healthy environment to grow and learn.
so I learn to let go... and find a new one.


You Might Also Like

0 komentar: